Friday, November 28, 2008

Stunned

I was with two friends a year younger than myself this evening when they enquired on my age. So here goes the conversation:

L: Hey..just want to ask, how old are you?
Me: How old do you think I am?
L: Um..(and numbers start shooting out)
Me: (shakes head at every number)
L: Then what....?? (somehow frustrated)
Me: ** (age to be kept private)
L: WHAT????

And he just stood there staring at me with mouth wide open. Stunned.

And I laughed and laughed...and couldn't stop. I just shocked them too much for words. I even showed them my identity card to prove my age, yet they couldn't believe. In the end I had to get another friend who knew my age and is a good friend of theirs to convince them, which succeeded.

What a funny shock for the both of them. The other friend just stood there silent, trying to absorb my words. Speechless.

I guess I just made up their night - with a funny shock. I have a feeling even until now they still couldn't believe me totally. Praise God for jokes! and real facts!


-little cup-

No comments: