Thursday, November 13, 2008

Foxes on the Prowl..

I read my friend's blog yesterday about his house being broken into. Here is where you can read further. I got rather shocked because his house is around my area too, meaning it was fortunate for the thief not to attack my house; but it also means that my house could be next..

Thieves...'foxes' as I would term this kind of people. The media talks so much about them, and they gain all the attention they wanted, or not. But still, why? Why must they do such thing? Who are these people?

Money is the reason, as far as I'm concerned. Or else why would they rob a house? Not that they need household utensils.. I usually have nothing to comment on theft cases; be it the metal bars at the walkway stolen, or forbidden houses being torn naked. But there is a limit to this. Why is nobody taking any action to reduce this crime rate?

I pity those whose houses were being forced into, where valuables were taken and in some cases, those living in it being harmed or traumatized by the event. I really hope someone will start doing something. Someone who has the authority. It won't be long until those with authority find their own houses being ransacked, as we have heard in the news not long ago on a minister's house.

In the mean time, readers please take care of your belongings. Pray for protection and guidance. Play your own part by keeping doors and windows locked whenever the house is empty, and remember to switch on the lights at night. Above all, do not keep too valuable items at home (be it under the bed or in safe deposit boxes). Get your house insured if possible.

Let us wish the very best to those whose house have been broken into, perhaps there is a blessing in disguise. =)


-little cup-

2 comments:

xxx said...

I wish that the police can improve themselves to prevent this kind of crime.

Since the thieves nowadays use black magic to do that evil thing, should I exorcise them?

half empty cup said...

we have no right to exorcise others..we'll just keep them in prayers that they will come to seek God one day and turn away from their evil doings.