Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Special Dedication

This post is specially for my college buddies, dedicated to acknowledge their constant support and sibling-love! Thanks guys (and girls)!

Everyone has friends. Close, distant. Good, bad. Obedient, naughty. You name it. This group of friends I'm dedicating this post to, are my best college buddies. I dare announce this because they are really the kind of friends you want to have, yet wish they're not your friends. Hmm..I'll go straight to the point.

2 weeks ago I was in a sick state. I refused to accept the fact that I was 'sick', I wanted to be just 'not well'. These college mates of mine, mainly Allister, Grace and Soon, are tough older siblings to have. Continuous nag nag naggings came from elder sis Grace, repetitive news "you are very sick" from Soon, and everything else from Allister. Those days in college was 'suffering'; yet I saw above all, their caring heart.

Having lunch with Grace was..hard. "No, cannot la. Later ah..you get worse..." I always crave for fried food when I'm sick, which I wasn't supposed to eat. Typical as an elder sister, Grace was the obstacle for my food intake. =.=" Obediently, I had to obey.. but thank you, Grace. If not for you, I would have gotten worst.

Then during one conversation with Soon, he asked me how I was. I replied in a way not wanting to tell him because at that moment, I was in a very sick state and being stubborn, I never wanted others to care about me. But this typical elder brother of mine insisted I answer his question, and I had to give in. After knowing my condition, he gave me 'special' attention and even went to the extend of buying medicine for me (because I refused to visit the doctor). I can only say now, I really appreciate his effort of helping me accept the reality that 'I am not so sick' but actually 'I am very sick'. Haha, thank you Soon.

Allister.. my pillow. Haha. She provides entertainment during my unwell phase. Knowing that boredom creeps in for sick patients, she tackled all of them for me. Thank you! So blessed to have you all!

Not to forget, Jac and Adrian who are the 'jokers' in the family. Jac, who was the first to comment of me having 's.e.x.y' voice just because I had terrible sore throat and lost my voice. That was the first time someone actually said that to me. O.o Adrian...quiet little guy. But all the same, I think he got sick the same time I was sick. I wonder if I spread the disease to him..hmm..

There was once I asked them, "what right do you have to tell me to do this and that, and not do this and that??" They simply replied, "because we are older than you." Oh! I wanted to stand my ground but that was it. It was enough being a few months older to get me back on my own two feet and start walking again. There's so much to express, but one thing: Thank you guys for your constant care and love. I've never had such loving elder siblings. You guys are definitely one in a million, and I will never trade you for anything. =)

This post is for you all.


-little cup-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh~~~ so touch.....when i saw this~~~~ hehe~~~ gayau ya~~^^ don get sick anymore o~~~ muakz