Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labor's Day

It was Labor's Day but I went into labor. Haha. No la. Not that I gave birth or something, but the day was spent doing work. :D

The day was spent in Bau for the launching of the heart of KAYD09. It was a really fruitful event, where hearts were touched and the launching was indeed very beautiful. No pics from me though, I'm not a keen photographer. Hehe.

So I registered as 'bus driver' basically doing transportation stuff. It'll be a new experience and hopefully less work. Heheks! So mean.

Next week will be exam week. So much for revision. And office work piling up my shoulders. Well, I can choose to sigh and mourn over the work.. or I can choose to smile and say "Come, let's learn juggling!" and I choose the latter.

Just that at times, it's kinda hard.. don't you think?

Haha.. so people, Happy Labor's Day! Make every day a labor's day holiday! That will be in... n years.

P.s. Currently a little short-circuited.

No comments: