Friday, May 29, 2009

4 Days and COUNTING down

ASC.............. 4 days to go!!

I'm excited. Are you? International event....when on earth would we, STUDENTS (mostly age ranging 16 - 21) have another chance to organize such GREAT event??

Come to think of it.. WAOW. Amazing how God works. Apparently now suddenly got free time to write something. Usually I won't have time to even go to toilet at times just for the sake of MSNing or eBUDDYing other LOCs. Haha.

Hmm.. what to say. I'm getting excited. :D Hehe.

Steph jie said to us coordinators: "We must go all out for it. In other countries when ASC is being organized, their full time coordinators and working teams are SENIOR COLLEGE STUDENTS and ADULTS. And us, we Kuching YCS organize this with a team of SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS, coordinated by fresh school leavers. We have studies problem, tuition problem, transport problem.. parents.. exams... and they don't have AS MUCH problems as we do! Now that's what we should be proud of!!" That hit it. We are younger in age and lacking in experience, but we can do as good as others could, for it is the LORD who is working in us!!

What's impossible for him?? Nothing.

With all these motivation, affirmation, assurance and signs from God, why worry when it is GOD who's doing the work? We're only his hands and feet. Why complain and fear? Why not rejoice and be joyful for God is using US, specially CHOSEN for this event?

I'm so excited for this. I used to worry about the financial thingy....but now come to think of it, why worry when God will mutiply loaves and fishes, God will tranform water into wine, and God will provide donkey for entrance into Jerusalem.??

God is so good ~ Alleluia!

We are counting down the days.... and you won't hear from me until 2 weeks later. Hehe! Perhaps I'll even find time to write a few lines during the event itself! Sharing of God's glory. So LOCs, GEAR UP! For God's glory! :)


John 17:23 "With me in them and you in me, may they be so perfected in unity that the world will recognise that it was YOU who sent me and that YOU have loved them as you have loved me."

No comments: