Thursday, May 21, 2009

Focus

It is true that when the biggest wave hits you more and more, you lose your balance and fall into the water. And that somewhat killed your spirit to get up and stand there being hit again.

Having to focus on a single goal is not as easy as to work towards that goal. To focus is just one action; to work towards it involves many processes and actions, all of which changes in time.

I used to be able to focus on doing things very well. Lately being swept away by the waves, I couldn't find my legs and the ground to stand on. My mind travels at its own will, something very extraordinary I found out. :)

However, with the upcoming bigger wave hitting the shore, I am still trying to stand still and watch it sweep up instead of sweep me up.. I suppose all I need is a little reminder to focus on the ultimate purpose and goal instead of dispersing my mind. And I think many others need that too.

A reminder.

No comments: