Friday, May 8, 2009

Envious

It has been a year. A year since I became a freshie. Now going to be in sophomore year. I wonder how are the rest doing in their respective places. They must have flown to respective countries for internships and so forth.. Oh how envious.

There are so many things I envy people for. Talents, gifts, personalities. Well I know my own, but sometimes, it just feels rather selfish to think of what others have and to want them for myself too. The more I know people, the more I discover so many beautiful things in them that I do not have. How envious.

In real fact, it IS possible to have what others have.. nothing is impossible if we work for it. But at times, some things are NOT meant to be ours; and that no matter how hard we try, we can never have them. And those who have it, sadly never put to good use. So envious.

Not that jealousy comes in, but it's kind of sad to let the good stuff go waste, don't you think? Perhaps it's just me being self-centred for once. I guess I'm just human.

No comments: