Thursday, May 7, 2009

The End Yet Not the End.

Just finished exam. It was.. okay I guess. Somewhat this time I never left the room early anymore. Due to some 'complications' which prevented certain functions from functioning well. But all the same, all's finish but the great English one is tomorrow. Hmm... getting lazy.

I would say throughout this whole exam period, I have not been studying as I should. So many things crept up at the same time of which I juggled horribly. It wasn't easy to prioritize, especially when both are of the same priorities.

Yesterday had a little tension with her again. It seemed that whenever a good gesture is declined, there is that deep sense of rejection. Rejection - tough job.

So the end is here. It is coming, though not exactly here. I wish the end won't be here too soon, yet I wish things to end soon. Hmm.. human nature vs true self. Who will win.

No comments: