Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Don't know what title

Seriously I have no idea what to write. So many things happening these few days, and my brain's been working extra hours without complaining.. yet.

The Youth Easter.Rally 09 was AWESOME. The preparations were killing everyone but the result was so GREAT that we all rose from the dead in the end. So many things happened during the 3-days conference. It was really a start for greater things. Just the right timing. Thank you Lord!

In line with that, ASC is just.. a week away. O.o I would say most things are almost done, yet not done... A lot of final things to be finalized. Committees are not helping with slow replies and pending requests. Well, everybody's got work to do.. and we can only accomplish our work IF everybody works together... :) T-shirts are coming out from the shells but booklets are still in the eggs not ready to break the shell yet. Things to buy are yet to be bought. And for once my file is full in one day's printing of updates. But all the same, let's work together to make it happen for God's glory!

TC's another one. I'm actually starting to let go of it slowly. I shouldn't be holding on to it anyway. But the experience I got from working with different people here is definitely a memorable and priceless one. About time I stand my ground now..

Actually I have so many more things to talk about. Somehow I think I need to clone myself to do more work at the same time. Apparently now multitasking and shifting windows Alt-Tab Alt-Tab non-stop trying to figure out what else to write. Hmm. Will be busy off starting tomorrow until....14 June for the ASC. Hopefully will have enough consciousness and energy to go back to class on 15 June - and that I don't sleep in class.

Back to work! I'm losing a few kgs already from all the mental movements. Haha. O.o Hope I don't bore you with these blah-ness. :P

No comments: