Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Time

Time is stupid. It is so dumb that it can't wait when we want it to; and it won't reverse at times we hoped it to.

Time is always on the go. No breaks, no pauses..nothing. It goes on and on until finally the 'battery' runs out and everything stops, for good.

Time is something precious - it is for everyone's use and tends to bring life into our lives. Without time, we would long be dead; or we won't even exist in the first place! There are so many things now that we own; that if not because of time, will not be owned by us.

My question is; why are we always short of time? I fell this way very often nowadays. As the saying goes, 'Time waits for no one!' I agree fully - since in my life, time does not wait for me. I don't know about you..but to me, time is moving fast. Sometimes, a little too fast for me to catch up with. Perhaps you have felt similarly.

Time cannot be reversed, no matter how modern technology is to have time machine. The past will remain the past; the present will soon become past if we do not make full use of it; and the future is something to look forward to - but if not managed well will soon turn out to be a total waste and end up as the past.

Time management is essential for a person to live a well-organized life, a life that is lived to the fullest (as people would usually say). Do you know how to manage your time? I have been struggling to adapt to the way I manage my time, and is still under discipline training to do so. It is tough to manage your time, especially those with extremely packed schedules. But I realized discipline is actually all it takes.

Try it! Start managing your time today~



-little cup-

No comments: