Saturday, October 11, 2008

Achieving Dreams

I was having a rest this morning when this thought came to me: What is my dream? What do I want to be in future? What do I want to do when I grow up, when I'm capable of living my own life?

Then I thought; I know what I want to be, who I want to be. I want to be a successful person; one who can make a difference in the lives of others, one who can live life fully according to God's teachings. That is my dream, my goal, my purpose in life.

I am sure everyone has dreams - to be a successful businessman, the manager of the biggest company in town, a science professor, an English teacher or even the happiest parent of a proud son/daughter. Every person you feel you want to be is your dream, and that dream can come true only if you are willing to work hard enough to achieve it. So are you prepared to work for it? That's the question I always pose to myself, am I ready?

The one who knows his goal in life and dares to work hard for it, no matter if he fails to achieve that dream, he is already labelled successful for his effort.

-little cup-

3 comments:

xxx said...

You should built a life map.

half empty cup said...

Any reason why you said so? Well you can build yours too. =) I'm sure it's as interesting as others'.

xxx said...

Well, if you built a life map, it's easy for you to know your aim.

Btw, I just built mine one. See at my blog...