Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Silver Lining

Ever had the experience where you get hit so badly by the strong wind (just as how Kuching is down with heavy rain lately - due to the 'ending' strong wind from Sumatera), and that you get flown away, or if not you are clinging unto something really desperately.
But with every dark cloud, there is a silver lining.

Notice the "ends" of the cloud? Just like how there is a horizon when you look out into the sea.

And from these, we know that no matter how violent the wind blows, and no matter how fierce the waves are, there will always be something to hope for in the end. It's just the matter of wanting to hope for the better, and see the best; or hope for the worse, and witness the worst.

I just got hit by the "ends" of the neighboring typhoon and I fell down really badly. But I'm holding on still, to the best I could - so that when the wind passes, I will stand up again and smile at the blue sky above me.

No comments: