Thursday, October 29, 2009

Calling for you

Have you ever had the experience where you called someone and that person never seem to answer your phone call or greeting? I think I have, not that I can remember who though.

There was once someone told me, "I tried calling you for so many times but you never seem to pick up the phone." And I just replied, "Sorry, I wasn't there with the phone I suppose." Not that I could help it, the phone was in the office! And I have odd hours in there. :)

My point here is that whenever someone call for us, we should try our best to respond with simplest gesture. It feels similar when others call for us and we do not respond.. the 'unwanted' feeling exists.

So let's prevent that negative feeling yea, by simply responding with a yes, no, or just silent language where applicable.

No comments: