Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rest-more-less

With the fact that fever cooked up yesterday and extinguished my fire, I fell into a more or less "rest-more" mode. All I wanted to do was sleep. Sounds good for a sick person no?

Well yeah, I slept. And (phone call!) woke up, and slept and (biological clock rang - time's up!) woke up and... So much for rest that didn't seem like rest at all. It made me worse.

Fever went down a little and I remained like a lifeless soul. Terrible feeling. To say I were to rest, I ended up watching tv and reading about Oligopoly? How restless my day was. The night was spent with no benefit that I woke up at midnight just to feel my body heating up again. There went rest in heat.

Today's rather fine, fever left early this morning which I had to be grateful for. And now I'm so called 'quaratined' at home that things got more restless. Sigh.

I want ice-cream sundae.

1 comment:

Evelyncyl said...

Take care, and get well soon, dear! :D