Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ILI

I caught it. Out of the blue, green, orange whatever weather... flu. It's so annoying. The fact that there are things to get done urgently and I'm down with this annoying water streaming down my nose like some free-flowing stream.. Disgusting it may sound, but it's terribly annoying when you're busy. Bear with me if you're to continue reading.

I am not to dwell in my flu. Don't worry. I'll just talk alongside it. :D

ILI. Well it does concern me, with the "What if" questions.. I'm sure you know what kind of questions I'm referring to. Had to bear the headache for waking up middle of the nights to breathe. Dad said it sounded like I turned into a goldfish. ('Cause he said I had to gasp for air every now and then with sadly blocked nose) Oh yea, similar. Not that I can help it.

Picture courtesy of google search.

So it's down to day two. Let's see who wins the fight. White blood cells, you there?

Anyway, it you've got something similar, do practise proper hygiene and if need be, do consult a doctor to make sure you are well enough not to spread to others. I'll do my part, while you do yours and stay away from me - just this once. :)

2 comments:

yTze said...

get well soon! =)

Cella said...

aww....so kesian... GET WELL SOON! =D take your meds! hehehe. HUGS