Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pending and pending

According to the title of my blog.. you can roughly guess what this post is going to be about.

Work.

There are so many still pending....... not from the office though. But those piled up when I concentrated on office work alone. Assignments especially. I was just telling another friend that how I wish work can finish by themselves when I sleep overnight. Which will never happen. Well, dreams MIGHT just come true.. hehe. Wish me best.

Another thing about this title on pending..is actually my friend staying in Pending. He's diagnosed with dengue fever and now admitted. It's rather sad to see him, strong as he always had been, to be down in bed and sick.. I really hope he gets well soon. Let's keep in prayers ya?

That's all for now. I need to switch gears for my pending assignments due tomorrow and next week. Wishing you a happy and blessed day!

No comments: