Monday, March 23, 2009

Mixed

There are so many things to blog about yet so many things to do yet at times I just don't feel like doing anything, and don't feel like blogging also.. O.o Hmm.. wonder which nerve went wrong.

Today's Monday again. Waow how time zooms pass.. just felt as if yesterday was the last week's Sunday. The Kopi AM. A friend of mine kept commenting on me talking about nothing but ASC all the time. He even wondered if I dream about it. I suppose I did...haha. That pulled his leg a little.

Becoming the Asst Coordinator for such a great event, waow. I just don't know what to say except, "Hey we're gona learn from each other from this event, and you're gona teach me to coordinate while I help the coordinator." That's what being a leader is all about, no? To lead others to lead you. :)


Yesterday was the 'crazy morning' with the other servants. I didn't know why I was invited, and though certain condition prevented me from participating, I broke the nature's rule and joined in! Hmm...and bore the consequences after that haha. But it was ..a really great morning. I've never ran so much since I can't remember when. I've not laughed at people and being laughed at for ...I don't know how long ago. Despite the 'condition', I played all the games, ran through the fields, and simply let go.

The joy of thinking you're actually not able to achieve something because of something, and YET ABLE to achieve it, was a priceless one. Mind over matter. If you think you can, you can. It's the matter of whether you want or not. Simple. :) And all these being brought back to mind in just one morning.


With all that happened this whole week, it was a total mix for me. Sometimes I just don't know how to react to things, but I remembered from 'Facing the Giants'; When we win, we praise Him. When we lose, we also praise Him. And that was enough to keep me going depite what happened or how my day went.

And for this post, praise Him. :))

No comments: