Friday, January 16, 2009

New Direction

It has been a week since I last posted a word here. Since this a new year, I shall have a new direction in writing my future blogs. I suppose if you have been following me, you would have noticed the turn I was making after.. something happened. (I'll skip that, though you might be curious what it is all about.)

Holidays just went by. Students going back to school and exams will be the next thing to not look forward to. Well for me, exams are just ..well, exams. As long as you do what you need to do as a student, things will be just fine.

I myself now just started new semester. 4 subjects for a long 14-week semester. 2 very new subjects, and 2 learnt-before subjects. I guess it wasn't too bad, just that a lot of reading must be done to keep up with the class. With that, I'll need to develop a new way to adapt to the new direction I'm heading, and wish me luck! Haha. It ain't easy..

Now that the floods just passed by, and a lot of cleaning had to be done, I suppose it's good also to lessen the last minute cleaning works to celebrate the coming Chinese New Year, for those celebrating it. For those who are not, well, cleaning is also good in a way how many times do you clean your house anyway? I hope you get my message. New routine to adapt.. (yearly cleaning!)

For now, it'll be quite a tight schedule for me due to my no-lectures-day at TC office. Also IYCS stuff will stick to me until June. I suppose everything happens for a purpose. When you have many things, MORE things will be given unto you. God knows the limit you can handle, and he will not give you more than that. =)


-little cup-

No comments: