Saturday, January 17, 2009

Journey to the Centre of the Earth - Yourself

Today feels different than any other days. It was sunshine when I woke up but now the clouds are hovering and shedding tears of 'sadness', maybe because of the current recession causing an impact to everyone. But is that the real reason the sky cried?

A sudden thought struck me as I watched the rain fell with sweeping cold wind. It was alright just a while ago - happiness, sunshine, joy. Now it's all gloomy, cold, low. I'm not sure how it all linked together but I asked myself, am I like that too?

We as humans have our own pride. We have ego that prevent ourselves from doing the thing right, than doing what is right. Many times I questioned myself, why can't I just be who I am. Who I really am, deep inside. Whom God created in the first place.

Why do I always put a smile on my face when meeting people and yet when I am all alone, only then I dare to strip myself off naked and reveal the total inside of me. Why am I wearing masks. Why can't I be true to myself. Why. Why.

When will I ever make the journey to see the real me, and reveal the truth to others, instead of hiding them all inside, unknown. How long more will it be till this life is lived to its fullest.

The journey is hard, but there will be a time when all be unveiled. I can't wait - yet I wish the time won't come too soon..


-little cup-

No comments: