Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Letting Go

Upon hearing someone coming after the job I have been doing, it feels rather selfish to let it go.. off to someone foreign yet known.

Immediately when the caller ended the call, I knew it was time. But it's been so close to me, the environment of work.. something I wanted to put a stop to, yet with a heavy heart..

Sigh. Title seems so cliche.

Sometimes when in need to be at a certain place, something else pops out and crashes your planned event.. and both are of equal importance.. to stay put or to leave? Dilemma.

Currently listening to 'Proud of You' by Fiona Fung; can I really fly? Or is it really time for me to fly? I've been anticipating for this moment to open my wings and fly.. but it seems there's more sacrifices to make before I can really break free. So much for flying.. I can't let go just yet.

As the saying goes, Let go and let God.

Hmm.

Time.

No comments: