Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ignorance

You trailed after me when things went out of your way,
You scared me.

You looked at me with screening eyes,
You chilled me.

You sent me words that never belonged to you,
You caused fear in me.

You criticised and blamed those around me,
You made me develop the barrier.

You weren't happy when all those you've done were never returned,
You blamed me.

You never took it serious, lest when you did it was too serious,
You couldn't fit it on me.

You grinded your teeth when jealousy took over,
You added more bricks.

You were never sincere enough to tell me in face,
You made me walk the other path.

You told everyone about it but me,
You just ruined it.

I'm sorry I ignored you.
I'm sorry I wasn't reacting like how you expected me to.
I'm sorry I could not be the person you want me to be.
I'm sorry all these had to happen to you, but you're just not for me.
And I'm sorry I'm not for you.

I wish you the very best in your future undertakings. We can always be together, but not in such a way as you hoped it to be. I hope you understand.

No comments: