Tuesday, June 16, 2009

End of ASC

ASC just ended. Everyone is writing about it. The people, the experiences, the events.. and everyone's missing it too. Hard to admit, but so am I.

I wouldn't write from Day 1 to Day 14, since most days had similar agendas. I would just share the summary from my own experience.

Overall, it was a memorable event. Awesome! (as Evelyn would term it), best LOC (as Asian team called us), Great! (as Kak Steph said). I myself would say, we are not the best LOC, but we just performed the very best we could by keeping ourselves focussed on God, and it turned out just fine, well, smooth. Praise God! Despite some glitches, miscommunication, minor problems here and there, we LOCs left an unforgettable memory in the hearts of our delegates, and we learnt a whole lot of new lessons from the delegates.

Through the many ups and downs, from the 40 days of Lent, entering Holy Week and finally facing Good Friday, the very much anticipated Easter came. The day when all things fell into places nicely, just as God planned them in the first place. Finally we stood on top of the mountain, enjoying the final view of the whole ASC after months of climbing and slipping now and then along the way. Thank you Lord. :) I'm just happy this offering is the best offering we could give to the Lord, and I pray we can give more in future!

To view photos, please find from facebook accounts of our Mutimedia Crew. To read more about stories from the event, please find from facebook, blogspot or multiply blogs. There are too many for me to list down, but I'm sure they're not too hard to find. :) There's a purpose for putting up links of 'people called friends' somewhere down there (scroll down), you know.

Thank you everyone for support and prayers! :) God bless!
ASC ends, but it's the beginning of something even more exciting! Are you up for it??

No comments: