Saturday, June 27, 2009

all jumbled up

Hmm.

I feel like writing something yet at the same time I don't have a specific topic or issue to write about. Was viewing facebook and seeing more pictures of ASC coming in. Post-ASC gatherings and all.. are not just about the food. Neither are they about the people.. (though for most people, they would come back just to see each other and enjoy their company)

ASC ended 2 weeks ago. How fast. Seems all so 'dead' now that the BIG event just passed.. It's that time of the year where old boards will pass down (hand over) duties to the incoming new boards. Was observing one meeting at one school and it turned out fine to me, except the fact that I'm going there as an observer, no longer a member. A senior to share experience and to guide, no more to lean on others and grab hold. How things have changed.

Changes.

Known to only a few, the four of us have been selected to be stand-by-ers for the schools. Now that I announced it here, it won't be that different than usual ordinary flow...just an addition of 4 fishing hooks on the river bank. :)

Used to be fish, now a hook. O.o

Come to think of it, yea time really flew past me. It was as if yesterday I stepped into the new school for the first time. Now I'm out of it already. And moulded for more stepping-in-s. Will be attacking schools very soon so... watch out! (If you happen to know what I'm writing here, keep it to yourself first haha) I doubt you do. :D

Anyway, decision-making.. hmm. Another issue. I slept over it for so many nights yet couldn't make up my mind.... Hou fan ah. How I wish...

...

Don't know what else to write about. So I'll end here and when something new pops out, might put them in here again. :)

No comments: