Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Perfection

Heard of perfectionists? I'm sure you've encountered one or two or even a few whom you can think of right now. :)

Perfectionists. Who are they?

Someone once told me, don't be too perfect in doing things... lest when things run away from your perfection, you will end up in despair. Well, quite true.

In terms of my own religious belief, perfection only suits God. To be a perfectionist means you are trying to be God. Well that struck me a while, for I am a person who wants to see things running in order with no mistakes etc. Somehow it seems not so right now. :)

Let's just let things run on its on. We plan yes, but we leave our planning to the One who's going to carry it out.


P/S: Mid-Term Review just ended. LFC camp coming up. Today's Wednesday and I'm running on almost-flat battery. So much for a holiday break.

1 comment:

Sophia said...

only when we're imperfect, can we marvel at the Perfect One:)

it's good to acknowledge shortcomings, knowing that you're still accepted. well, flat battery! you'll be recharged in spirit!;)