Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Loosen up

It feels rather funny not to do anything. Well some people can just live without working and be free all the time, while others must get their feet moving lest they die of boredom. I think I'm more to the latter.

Lately life has been pretty much loosened up, I would say. Not so much of rushing as compared to earlier months this year. Perhaps just a 'transition' period to cool down a little. :) So not used to it...

Someone, teach me to sit still and do nothing.. I suppose I didn't learn that when I was younger.

So if your life is hectic and busy, find time to sit still and watch the clouds go by. And if you're always too free for everything, find things to do that will benefit yourself and others. :)

2 comments:

Evelyncyl said...

I finally learned to sit still and do nothing (ok, maybe SLEEP..) during my 1 week of quarantine.

Bored closed to death though~ Then again, I think I really need it. After all, they say that REST is to prepare yourself for a greater journey ahead!

Rest well while you can, my dear~ :)

Sophia said...

claudia finally learning to sit still!:)