Monday, July 6, 2009

Xiao Di Di

Today is my xiao di di's birthday. He's now 18, legal. O.o

I met this person in January. When I entered first day of class, he was there already. At first I thought he was a friend of some other friends of mine, or went into the wrong class, or something.. but he was actually a new student in my class. XP Hence the handshakes and introduction was made.

Throughout these 6 months studying together, I realized that there IS such thing as unending sarcasm and that one can be so pessimist towards life yet live to see it crumble? But there is also the good side of him that he reveals only to the known and when needed. Hmm. All the same, this person finally came into my class as the person whom I can speak English to, for the rest are mostly Mandarin speakers. :P

Despite all the "pain" this person gave me, and is still giving me, it is indeed an honor to be his classmate. To have someone who scores 19/20 for Bio test and still owes us KFC, and still owes me a lot of stories on 'retrenchment' and 'stories-I'll-never-understand', God has really been gracious to let me meet and know you! :)

Oh, and since you are 18, practise wisdom ya. :) Hope my leaves have helped you in one way or another. Thank you for being my friend and brother; for being there when in times of need. May you have a blessed birthday and many great returns for a great future filled with hope~!

1 comment:

SilentRip™ said...

Haha. Thanks Sis :D

Practice chinese. Better than knowing nothing la. Still tio suan in class -.-

KFC, you all slowly wait 1 day ya? Haha