Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lost

At this spur of moment, things are not working out.

Sometimes I wonder why do things never work out well when I am the one planning them. Is it that I'm such a poor planner? I admit now I feel that I am bad at it. Sigh.

Consulting an elder was exactly what I needed. To get advice from an older and more experienced person, and to not take things on my own as if my decisions are the only ones that are correct. No.

But will advice alone work, without 'good' planning hands?

Why Lord, I ask. Why me. Why this. Why why why..


Lord, I'm lost..

A planned road is all I ask, for You are the best planner I've ever known.

2 comments:

xxx said...

There's a quote I've heard: "Kita hanya merancang, tetapi Tuhan yang berhak menentukan."

Don't forget to ask His Guidance, and also 'tawakal' to him after you have done your effort.

P/S: Sorry if my English is sooo bad.

Anonymous said...

Oh my daugther, what can i do for u? XDXD

Okay,blek. guess who am i? Ur lord lah duhh.

Blekkk. Keep guessing.

mata raishuu. *hint*