Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Having another line

As I read through others' posts about a same certain line, can't help but feel rather left out. You've got the idea that, "Hey, I'm in that line too!" but not being accepted to be in it. That's rather sad.

Then there's this line that you don't feel that you belong to, but you're in it and can't get away. That's where things start to happen and all these shape your mind into thinking, "Oh how I dislike this line!" (I won't want to use the word 'hate' though it sounds better with the sentence.) "But (sigh), I can't get away..."

Well, having another line is not that bad actually. It widens your circle of knowledge, social partners and so much more. And it's nothing wrong to be in that different line..

But there's just that one thing that makes you prefer the other line more than the one you're in now; and I'm sure if you've had similar experiences, you would know.

No comments: