Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Smoke?

It was a usual day to college, then went up to class to arrange seating arrangements then suddenly the 'idea' of the day came to me and I happened to miss marking it in my schedule book. So rushed with another friend to 'carry out the idea' then on the way...

Smoke?

Then a fire brigade dashed through, calling all drivers to give way. (We were walking at the road side) Then I looked again - fire!

Gosh, at first glance I thought the hotel under construction caught fire. Then as we walked further on, I heard the bystanders who stood at the roadside watching the smoke say, "It's the school..."

I gasped.

SMK Kuching High will sign the front page of The Borneo Post tomorrow. My friend took photos of the smoke due to 'sakai-ness' but I couldn't get hold of them. Here's another friend's blog which has the complete pictures. Check it out here!

I can only hope that the documents, especially the exam papers are safe and sound...since the building burnt is said to be the office block. Or else.. I can't imagine what would happen if i were the student whose testpapers were burnt.

Let's just take this as a precautionary advice to be careful when dealing with electric switches or anything that can cause fire.


-little cup-

No comments: