Sunday, December 21, 2008

Free at Last

Exam just finished and all the 'clashes' went quite well. In fact, all turned out better than I expected, to my great surprise! Praise God indeed. He works in marvellous ways beyind your expectations.

Now that everything is over.... finally I can sit down and slowly sip my cup of tea. However, such freedoms will only last temporary. I just remembered, the moment I finished all these major concerns, more came into the picture and filled up my upcoming weeks.. so much for slow sippings of tea.

But all the same, the ones of higher priority should be attended to first, followed by those of less importance. To cut things real short this time, remember to prioritise!

Till the next post, I need to prioritise my work first. =)


-little cup-

No comments: