Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas.. Over?

Christmas just started, for me. Despite the fact that in Malaysia the shops immediately took down all Christmas stuff and hung up all the Chinese New Year decorations.. Even before Christmas, I went into a shop that sells Christmas ornaments yet plays lion dance songs.. hmm..

How's Christmas for you? I only had time to get into Christmas mood on Christmas eve. The tree was up just a day before, and presents were wrapped in a great hurry. My family did not open house (invite guests to come) for celebration, maybe because of the fact that we celebrate Chinese New Year, and opening the house twice would mean double stress! Ooh! BUT, we did have family dinner and everyone came back from far and near except one..still, it was a happy reunion because a call/sms completed it.

Anyway, Christmas for me was great and IS still fun-filled..for the birthday boy, Jesus' celebration must go on everyday! Not only during Christmas should we remember him, best if everyday he is exalted and lifted high! Without him, what would become of us...

Now that the country mood swings into welcoming the new year 2009, we can't forget that 2008 has been 'playing its role', be it a fruitful year or not. After all, we make the fruits happen!

So cheers to 2008, and welcome 2009~


-little cup-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just felt that Christmas this year has been quieter. Not so sure if it's my own feeling or the empty streets without decor played its role too.

Still dreaming and wishing for my first White Christmas.

= )

Lil One