Monday, December 8, 2008

Reunions..Delayed.

It's summer in the western countries, hence holidays for college/university student there. Most of my friends have returned from their respective regions in the world, where as I stayed back home obediently awaiting their returns.

Holidays for them, great! No holidays for me yet...great.. (sigh) Still, knowing the fact that friends have returned is a very uplifting moment. That means more time together for drinks, to catch up on everyone and how life has been treating them in the past...one year. Waow, time really flies. Just a year ago we were together back in school then gone for good and now, back together again. In no time we'll be talking about children instead. (laughs)

Although reunions will be later for me this time since my time is rather different than theirs, there will still be a time to pass a smile to each of them or a call over the phone would do just as sweet. Reunion is always something nice to look forward to. Delayed as it will be, I believe there will be a time to be together again, just like the olden days.

How I wish reunions can be often. And family reunions too..


-little cup-

No comments: