Monday, January 25, 2010

Looking Forward

After practically mourning for 7 days after the incident, life's heading a U-turn to get back to having things done again. It was tough, to look back at it and see what could have been done before it really happened. But no one could predict it happened there and then, so things happen for a reason. Just had to accept that.

Got replacements, tried a hang of it - not too bad, lots to learn. Confusing enough yet not as nerve-wrecking. Glad. Just realised I lost more things to those early 'Santas' than I thought.

A good start, to keep me up and about. Optimism, life's never better without it. And the past lurks back to haunt things down. The dislikes.

Everyone's doing great I suppose. What can I say, people change, time flies - but God never fails.

Lev 26:12 - I will be your God, and you will be my people.

Segulah Yahweh: God's own possession.

How perfect it feels to be loved. :)

No comments: