Thursday, January 28, 2010

Conscious

My eyes were opened as bricks fell one after another. It was a sign the end was coming, and I was not too late to realise it, yet. I wonder if those around me who saw the bricks had their mind gates opened.

Sometimes I thought I was sub-conscious of what's happening around me. At times I wished it wasn't even real, this world I'm living in.

When troubles come our way, we wished we were in a dream. When blessings come flying pass, we wished we had been fast enough to catch and keep them in reality.

To learn to let go, and to learn to love what's gone.

5 comments:

yTze said...

*hug*

Peace Is What You Are said...

Look at the troubles as a lesson to be learned. Something that makes you stronger. Hardship makes the good things in life seem so amazing. With out them we wouldn't see the good, we wouldn't be thankful for the moments that are so perfect.

onceuponasunflower said...

It's hard to think about things like that for too long...it blows my mind.

half empty cup said...

yTze: *hug*
peace is what you are: yea, trials are to be learnt. life goes on better with mistakes. :)
onceuponasunflower: it takes time to learn about things like this, haha. :)

Peace Is What You Are said...

peace is what you are: yea, trials are to be learnt. life goes on better with mistakes. :)
onceuponasunflower: it takes time to learn about things like this, haha. :)

Half empty cup: Your right. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Onceuponasunflower: It may take sometime, but in the end it is worth it.