Monday, January 18, 2010

16 Jan 2010

This marks the 200th post.

It also talks about the first ever break-in at my house.

My one-year old laptop was taken, alongside the bag with my Aussie parrot, mouse, cooler pad and one-week old NEW ear phones! Sigh.

My only gold pendant given by my beloved grandaunty was taken. Sigh sigh.

My drawer was forced open and my old currency were taken, together with some 1 ringgit coins.

My whole collection of ear rings was taken, goodness knows why. No gold. No silver. I'm left with one pair which was not in the box apparently.

My hard discs were supposed to be taken, but somehow the thieves removed the casing and reluctantly put it back on the table? I suppose they realised they've taken enough documents in the laptop itself rather than destroy my whole life worth of works and memories by taking away my hard discs.

The dvd player was taken.

My dad's laptop alongside his office documents and pendrives and all his stuff in the bag was shouldered away.

The door grill was badly shaped. The door was replaced. Total losses estimated about RM5k.

We'll never know how precious something is until it is gone.

Thank God grandma was out with us for lunch. It was a mid-day break in. I'll never forget today. Ever.

1 comment:

yTze said...

oh my gosh..

I thank God none of you were hurt physically, at least..

My heart goes out to you Bunny