Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Random

Flying across my mind now is the urge to write. But somehow there's nothing flying with that urge on what to write. Hence, it's rather blank.

Let's see what's random.

I'm rather irritated with the trendy penstache played in facebook where you have to take a picture of yourself pouting with a pen between your nose and lips and post online after which you tag your friends. I think it's..a nothing-else-better-to-do online thing. We should spend more time reading on something useful instead.

---

The newspapers lately kept showing people getting robbed, injured, killed. And the latest this morning was the 12-year-old boy who got stung by "some insects", of which are bees and he died after his family failed to bring him immediately to medical attention. I wonder what's with the world today, where pain and hurt are overwhelming the supposedly 'increased income for better living'.. of which more smiles should be seen on the streets, and more sick people cured?

---

Sitting for exams was never my liking, what more to say with limited facilities and restricted usage of proper materials. It made me feel as if I were back in the exam hall sitting for SPM. For that whole day, I wondered if that exam was necessary after all. It just killed more brain cells.

---

Friends are getting very far when you try to get near them. What happened to 'friends forever', 'best-est best friend' and 'I'll always be there for you'? It's not about me, but I wonder if friendship really lasts.

---

Everyone seems to be living for the sake of money, and living to earn as muuch as they can. I wonder if they realise money can't be brought to wherever they are going after they die? What's life, if everything is about money?

---

None of the music/movie players can work now... It just killed my mood to watch Little Nyonya. Good series, check it out.

---

Till end of this year, the world will be quiet and more eyes will be opened. Hopefully next year will be a slowdown. Or..maybe not.

---

I am tired of writing. I should resume with my 7.30pm sleep again tonight. Thank you for spending time reading! :)

I doubt if these gave you any meaning, but they do, in fact.

No comments: