Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Doorknob

Talk about being scared of something really funny. Redness.

Once upon a time, there was a door. This door was a wooden one, and had a hole in the place of the doorknob, supposingly. The eye played tricks and I saw no hole - but a great nice unique, out of the world kind of doorknob. Interesting! It looked something like this.

Nothing suspicious, as it was dark at night. Hence my hand swung pass it.. and it breathed into my hands! For the worse nightmare, I screamed la!

And my friend jumped out of his skin.

It was actually a Golden Retriever, or something like that. The big dog species. Only after I screamed did it bark and showed its teeth.

My heart died pumping oxygen to my brain. Thank God for handrails, else I would have dived into the longkang immediately. And thank God my friend did not pass out else I couldn't get home that night. Thank God nothing happened except for just increased heartbeats.

An unforgettable experience, for my friend yes. For me.. I'll forget about it soon enough. Haha!

So the next time you see a doorknob, look carefully. It might be a snake head instead.

4 comments:

S.R!p said...

Mensiasoikan. hahaha.

With this post, you'll never forget it anytime soon =P

half empty cup said...

stefan: wahahahahah! woof! lol. first time see you jump so fast. so funny!!! =.=

S.R!p said...

Try in the morning, less jumpy

half empty cup said...

lol. the absence of light does play a big difference. :)