Monday, August 31, 2009

KAYD Weekend

Kuching Archdiocesan Youth Day (KAYD) just ended. :) Well, the weekend passed but I'm sure the memories and fire are still bright and burning in the hearts of servants and participants alike.

Having to juggle three ministries (two hectic ones to be exact) was enough to keep me on my feet. I sort of enjoyed being able to serve to my limits and give my all despite the moments of 'argh' here and 'gasp' there when things did not go as I expected. Perhaps they were meant to be as such, else there's no excitement. :D

Seeing youths from everywhere coming together as One, amazing. How God's love draws the hearts of many, young and old, far and near.. awesome, simply wonderful. Too magnificent for words; only actions can speak for His blessings.

The next one will be in 2011. Hoping to see the participants for KAYD09 serving in KAYD11. Let us build God's kingdom for all generations! Praise the Lord! :)

No comments: