Monday, March 1, 2010

Ready to Leave

Ever had a phase in life to move on and leave the past behind as it is? Hmm.. I've never actually been in that phase, but coming soon is the preparation to leave.

Leaving to where? No idea. But I'm leaving my past.

It's a tough decision to make that made us chose this path. The balance of benefits for all parties, the fine line to draw for all. I don't figure myself being excited to leave, as that was how and where I became who I am now. I dislike going out, away from the "mother's wings" as people term it, but life has to move on.

And so, 3 months perhaps; I shall leave.

A new phase of life. A new outlook on living. A new me?

Embrace the change, endure the toughness, enlarge the view of life.

Move on~!

1 comment:

yTze said...

=)
(wonders where bunny is going)