Monday, February 22, 2010

Careless

The week was a really holiday break. Life practically stopped just for the fun of the festival and I forgot about everything else except living the best of the week.

And of course, the consequences that come with it.

Somehow too long a break can reduce the effeciency of the brain and I end up being very careless with almost everything which lead to dissatisfaction of mind.

With the currect change in the cycle of life (supposedly new year has begun), productivity is to be enhanced. Less of the bad, and more of the good.

The future, I can't predict. But all I know is that someone's holding me to face it. With that, I trust and live in faith.

2 comments:

Evelyncyl said...

Am surprised at how well I can actually relate to your case of "brain inefficiency". Not good, especially with tests and assignments smacking you right in the face right after the CNY break huh~

With that, I trust and live in faith."
Amen, sis! :)

half empty cup said...

evelyncyl: haha~! :P